Sunday, May 08, 2011

...waiting.....

Well, I have got to the 'odd' bit really, my marathon is a week today, so all the high-mileage training is done. I am only really doing gentle stuff, eating, and trying to get some rest. To be honest it feels quite weird after having spent the last three months traing so hard! I did a short session in the gym this morning, mainly to avoid the high pollen count outdoors, but the rest of the day is mine. I might venture up to the scrap room in a while, once the next of the never-ending loads of washing has been sorted. In the meantime, 'here's one I made earlier'..... it's my 12x12 training plan. Last time I did a marathon I made a mini-book, but I thought for this one I would keep it all on one page. I also need to fill it in, as I haven't updated it for a few weeks!
see you on the other end of 26.2 miles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the marathon Tina, I am sure all your hard work will pay off. Claire x

Nat said...

Hope it went really well for you today Tina!!! You are so inspirational :) Can't wait to hear all about it xxxx

Eleanor said...

Ahoy there Lil, twas grand to 'see' you up at mine, so, how did the marathon go?
Exxx

Tina said...

LOL< yes I am a bad blogger; must update with a report....