Thursday, March 17, 2011

Scrapping time

Well, our first Scrapaholix crop turned out to be a lovely day, very relaxed (as I had hoped it would be), and everyone left having completed a page, with ideas to make more at home.

I think the cookies might have helped, but they all said they enjoyed themselves! Anyway, they're all coming back for more, and bringing friends, so hopefully we will now have a regular little group.

This month we will be talking and learning about journalling (bit of a hobbyhorse for me!), and using templates.
...and at the request of a couple of my ladies, we will be adding a bit of stitching (but just a bit, not too difficult).

Other than scrapping, the rest of my time is now spent training, as the marathon is only eight weeks away. It has been great to be able to spend more time outside, and yesterday and today I have been training in a t-shirt instead of a fleece; spring is finally on it's way!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Glad to hear your crop went so well, not that I doubted for a sec that it would be anything other than a success :D Good luck with your training Marathon Lady!! xxx

Anonymous said...

I love how you have done the Title, it looks really effective around the corner, I will have to give that a go. Great LO.