Monday, November 29, 2010

Playing Catch-up


Okay, I am resigned to the fact that I can't keep this Blog up to date....when there's so much to do and so little time something has to give! It has been a busy few weeks for me, with lots of Christmas bead commissions, and of course the 'day job'.

I have however been making a little time to scrap, and have also been trying to use up some of my stash mountain (just in case anyone should feel like buying me more for Christmas!). When I'm a 'stuck' for ideas, a sketch is almost always the way to get me started, and for this one I used the sketch over at A Trip Down Memory Lane. Handy really, as it means I can also enter it into this month's challenge! This is of course a brave move for me, not having shared any of my scrapping publicly for such a long time...but spurred on by some very encouraging friends I thought I should give it a go!! You know who you are :) xxxxx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous LO. Love the shades on the left.

I have a little something for you on my blog if you care to accept xxx