Thursday, February 07, 2008

Altered Images

Well, not much to report from the house of Random; I have taken up residence in the gym, and shall return in early March. Possibly.

We did find out this week that no.1 daughter won a competition! It was organised by the local Fire Brigade, and was all about Firework Safety (that gives a small clue as to how long ago exactly this competition was!!). First prize= £25 in Argos vouchers. She is home from school today with a horrible sore throat, and so is browsing the catalogue as I type.

I did finally manage to take a few pictures of some of my more recent scrapping layouts (roll on Spring and a bit of daylight, pwetty please!), and I remembered my Slide password. A bit much, I know. Anyway, scroll down if you fancy a look.

Oh, and yesterday's trip to the Hairdresser (the girls, not me: I'm going on a Saturday sans enfants thank you very much):
One 'rather reluctant drastic trim under duress' for smaller person. She will, I'm sure one day,come to understand that the cave-girl look is no longer desirable in an eight year old. Not round these parts, anyway.
Then, 'my first big-girl haircut' for no.1. Her decision, her discussion with stylist. Proper wash over the backwash basin. Result = no more long hair; but shoulder-length layers! It's gorgeous, makes her look very grown-up, and will be coming soon to a layout near you.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Looking forward to the piccies of the new hairdos - would be better to see them in person. We'll have to get organised missus!

Nat said...

Lol! I too have taken residence in my local gym, much to the demise of my assignments for uni!! I still can't quite believe that I took out gym membership and am still going strong two weeks in lol!!!!