Monday, January 21, 2008

When will I, will I be Famous??

Actually, never (I hope)...but Phil was on the tv today! Following on from his entire episode of 'All in a Day's Work', with Mark Wogan, the Coffee Boy has been gracing the screens of British telly for a second time.

Three hours of filming last week, and three minutes of blurb on the Politics Show (BBC2) this afternoon. If you want to check it out, go to BBC.CO.UK, find 'I Player', and you can look at the Politics Show: he's about 16/18 minutes in.

But hurry, his particular 15 minutes (seconds, LOL) of fame, will only be available for viewing for another 6 days! Indeed exclusive stuff! Oh, and whatever you do, don't blink!

2 comments:

Claire said...

I seem to have missed Mr Coffee's star turn with Mr Wogan Jnr. - don't suppose you have a copy on DVD? I'll have to check out the more recent one instead.
I''ll have to catch up with you SOON (before you're too busy)

Claire said...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b008v7h0.shtml

I found him! (Eventually - lol)

nice one Phil ;-)