Friday, January 11, 2008

You spin me round...



Well, looking back through my Blog, it appears that although I claim to be a Scrapper, I don't actually show you very often (apart from that rather outdated slideshow at the bottom; if I can remember the password, I might even get around to putting some more recent stuff on there one of these days!).

So, in true Blue Peter style, 'here is one I made earlier'! It's a little book that I made for my MIL for Christmas; essentially a quarter-circle that opens out into a circle and can be tied open to sit on a coffee table. (Note to self: buy coffee table for MIL next birthday!).

I rather foolishly took it along to my crop, and am now charged with teaching it as a class in two weeks!

The basic idea is not mine, rather the shape of the book came from a class by a rather talented French lady called Prisca Jokovic; but I adapted it to make use of the rather fab K&Co papers (basically as they will coordinate with MIL's Living Room!). Having never actually taught a class before, this will be a huge learning curve for all concerned: but the instructions have been printed out, the 'ingredients' purchased; so all I can do now is wait!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Hello matey! Great to see you blogging again :)
xxx

jay670120 said...

lovely little blog and thanxs for visiting mine too. You said you were on TSR and living in UK small world (nat comment above is in my UKS team doodling daisies so even smaller world) im off to read more of your blog xxx