Thursday, April 26, 2007

Two can play that game...


I fear I may just have 'out-poshed' Lady Willicombe of Patio, the Queen of teasing people by leaving them clues and then not telling them stuff!

I have a secret. A very exciting secret. And just to get my own back on you Chrissie, I shall see if people can guess what it is, and leave you dangling!!!!

Okay, clues? Nope, not yet. Oh, okay: it's something that I never in a million years dreamt would happen to me. See, that narrows it down for you?

Any ideas?

8 comments:

Chrissie said...

You've won Super Scrappers????!

Wait...that's not a secret.

Mmmm...

To do with JOB or MONEY?

Love Lady Willicombe of the Patio

Tina said...

Neither.

Tee hee!

Gill said...

Your are pregnant....No it can't be that, you already have children.

You are being published in a mag????

You got a super duper job you were going after???

The NHS heard you were looking for another job and have given you a HUGE pay rise to make you stay??

I will keep thinking what it might be...........

All this thinking is giving me a head ache!!!! :(

Whatever it is CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

Tina said...

AArgh, definitely no.
Never submitted to a mag (stop nagging Chrissie, I hear you).
Still no job.
Pay rise, NHS? Hardy ha!

Thank you! We are both thrilled to bits!

Chrissie said...

Booooth thrilled to bits. Mmmmm.

OH! DH got a big promotion/change of job with loads of money etc? :D

Tina said...

No. Nothing to do with work or money.

Although I may well have to buy a new outfit!

Flat Golly said...

It's a wedding???

evie said...

Congragulations Tina this is so cool! See you tomorrow?
Love Evie