Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who are you?

I am stuck at home with a poorly child today, as I was yesterday. (Don't feel too sorry for her: she's eating me out of house and home!). Not being at work gives me more time to think (v. dangerous), and I was wondering...

Who reads my Blog?

When I started, I never expected anyone to actually want to read it: I certainly don't have any particularly outstanding skills, or an overly adventurous life, and there are only so many times I can recount hilarious stories about chocolate doughnuts or embarassing encounters with the new Headteacher at school.

I know of course about my crafty friends, who leave lovely comments to reassure me that I am not waffling to myself all of the time: if you get the chance, click on their names to go to their Blogs: there is some amazing stuff to see.

But who else comes to my little corner of cyberspace? I am curious. The stats say that people regularly come and see what I have been up to, and I do sometimes wonder who they are and why, and where they live, and what they do.

If you are one of those people (and thank you!), please consider leaving me a comment: that way I can return the favour, and visit your little corner of the www too!

Right, enough serious thinky-type-stuff: off to do some sticking!!!!

10 comments:

Sprogpaws said...

*Waves at Tina's corner of cyberspace from her own corner* Just thought I'd say hello!!!

Tina said...

By jove, it worked!!!

Off to wave at you on your own Blog right now!

Chrissie said...

Hello stranger...I read your blog.

Bwaaahaaahaaa!

Tina said...

Chrissie? No, don't think we've met? LOLOL

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd say 'hello' too *waves*

Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

I read your blog!! LOL!!

Flat Golly said...

and I read it too!

Chrissie said...

Well. That's 5 people that read it Tina.

LOL.

People are just lurky lurkers aren't they?!

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat said...

I read it!! lol! xx