Saturday, January 06, 2007

Rain stops play!


Yeuch! Horrible rain. As predicted, the helicopter trip has been cancelled due to this revolting rain. Phil is going to call them again later to try and set another date. I am pleased: there are, I'm sure, companies who would just take passengers up regardless, in order to get the vouchers cashed in. Their philosophy was very much: 'you've paid so much for this, we'd prefer if it you really had a trip to remember'. I like that! Helicopter Services at Booker Airfield, give yourselves a Gold Star for customer service!

So, trapped in the (tidy) house, Christmas decorations safely stashed away in the loft: what's a girl to do? Why scrap, of course! Here's one I completed last night. When I say 'completed', I reserve the right to change it: have come down this morning, and not completely convinced that it is finished: may have to leave it a couple of days and come back to it.

Have a good day all!

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

So Missy, when did YOU get so GOOD!?!

This is FABULOUS!!!! And a fantastic title as well. Love it, love it!

Deborah Duck said...

That's a very meaningful title you've got there, I bet there is a story behind it.

I went on a helicopter trip years and years and years ago, around Cardiff Bay as it was starting off being developed. Not much to see then, but I bet it would be fascinating to do now.

*Puts on the list of "things I must look into"*

Eleanor said...

Ditto Chrissie, and that title just cracks me up. Just tops. What IS that paper, I want it. Awesome layout (want to say aweful, cos it is ;) but the yanks got it right for once).
Can't do helicockters (or your sort of boat), but love hearing about it.
E
xx

Tina said...

XXXXXX Ellie!

Now, what papers would I scrap myself with.....when those lovely people at Basic Grey have made one so aptly named...

it's 'Fruitcake' of course!!

Nat said...

Yummmy LO Tina :) xxx