Friday, June 05, 2009

Feeling hot hot hot!


well, can't complain that the weather has turned cooler after such a warm and sunny Half Term week, can we?

Not much to report from the house of random, except that the move is still ongoing, I think. 'C&G' and 'customer service' should never under any circumstances be used in the same sentence as far as I'm concerned. Their total lack of communication and ability to get anything done is worse than abysmal. Phone calls that are never returned, reports that get 'lost', and everyone telling us that 'someone else' is supposed to be doing something, mean that the original deadline set by the vendor of 'new house to be' is completely unattainable. Frankly we will be lucky if we actually end up buying the place. Or anywhere else.

I have been busy at the torch trying to distract myself....hope you like my efforts?

No comments: